BoKS-House –A Modern Habitat – E.S.T.
The architectural design of BoKS-house (Building Option Kit Systems) emerged from the need to create a single-family home that broke the current model of house as Liability. A physical house structure can be leveraged to become an Asset and possible source of revenue.
The basic design concept builds upon three primary strategies, which include:
Efficiency – Simplicity – Technology
The design elements that fall under Efficiency include:
- Structural Mechanical/Plumbing Core
- Right-Sized Assignable Spaces with Minimized Circulation
- Maximized Volume Relative to House Surface/Perimeter
- High-Performance Building Envelope Insulation
- Tilt/Turn Triple-Pane Thermal/Security Windows
The design elements that fall under Simplicity include:
- Durable Natural Material Finishes
- Clean Planar Wall & Roof Structures
- Standard Modular Dimensions
- Time-Tested Details & Connections
- Ease of Maintenance – Roof Access Panel
- Detached Garage/Upper Studio Level
The design elements that fall under Technology include:
- Solar Photovoltaic Panels
- Engineered HVAC – Smart Home Controls
- Energy STAR Appliances/Fixtures
- Rain Barrel Water Filtration System
- Weather Vane Wind Turbine
- In-Ground Geothermal System
- Radon/Toxin Remediation System
All of these benefits are without compromise. The beautifully appointed, open, and flexible floor plan is highly designed to maximize a lifestyle of efficiency and function. BoKS-house provides all of this and, thus, a long-lasting value that becomes a family legacy to be shared and passed down through the generations.
Check out our profile on Houzz for more images of BoKS-house.
CALL US NOW!
“We have worked with Dan Bryan on multiple projects. His knowledge of the area, and ability to work well with contractors and homeowners are excellent. Highly recommended.”
– Robert Lassandrello
View More Testimonials
Member of the Hinsdale Chamber of Commerce